Experienced Safety Systems Installers
Due to continued expansion and growth Mantech Safety Systems are now recruiting experienced Safety Systems Installers.
Please note: for this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK.
Responsibilities and duties
Working as part of an installation team you will install permanent access equipment. The role will require travelling to and from destinations within the UK with regular overnight stays required.
- 4 + Years proven experience within the Fall Protection Industry
- Harness and Lanyard Trained
- Physically Fit
- Full Clean Driving License
- Proficient in the use of power and hand tools
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Team player
- Accurate reporting & recording of site- specific data
- Punctual: good time management
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension
- 28 Day holiday entitlement (inclusive of recognised public holidays)
- Incentives in place for performance, unsociable hours & overtime.
Please send a covering letter & CV:
Penny Meakin, Operations Director
No recruitment agencies